- Agricultural Machines
- Asian Wire Machines
- Braille Appliances
- Construction Machines
- Dairy Machines
- Educational Material Charts & Models
- Food Processing Machines
- Garage Equipments
- Jwellery Making Machines
- Kitchen Equipments
- Laboratory Equipments
- Musical Instruments
- Paper Converting Machines
- Physiotherapy Instruments
- Pouch Packing Machines
- Rice Mill Machinery
- Scientific & Educational Equipments
- Sheet Metal Machinery
- Small Scale Machines
- Workshop Machines
PAPER CONVERTING MACHINES
4 BAR CUTTING & CREASING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-016
This machine is another contribution to the packaging industry for trimming and creasing the corrugated board simultaneously. The machine is easy to operate & Sturdy in construction. Easy setting is provided for adjusting, creasing & cutting heads on this machine. Measure are provided for accurate cutting & creasing of sheets.
Size Motor H.P.
AUTOMATIC PAPER CUTTING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-003
For Power drive, Totally enclosed body, Highly efficient heavy duty machine. The clutch is combined with brake.
Available in 3 sizes:
BOARD CUTTER, Cat No. : PCM-010
Suitable for cutting the cardboard, corrugated board and paper Balanced Cutting Knife enable free cutting with minimum pressure Gauges are provided for accurate cutting Available in 42" x 52" , 52" x 62" & 62" x 72" and above sizes
DIE CUTTING MACHINE, Cat No. : WM-001
The Die Cutting Machines. A heavyweight in every right, this hand fed marvel is designed for die cutting, creasing, embossing and half-cutting a variety of materials. Highly standardised and ergonomically manufactured, it can deliver clean jobs on paper, cardboard, corrugated board, leather, plastic and PVC materials. The platen is of high tensile cast iron which can take varied levels of pressure without any strain or defarmation. The main driving shaft is equipped with two sets of double helical self lubricated imported polyamide pinions maintained in an all bath. It is also filled with two pairs of protected reduction gears.
These die cutting machines are built to lost with superior quality paint and powder coated fittings coupled with silent trouble free operation, making the Die Cutting Machine the most reliable, simple to use and maintenance free machine today.CONTROL BOX
Operation and control oriented, the main electric panel is made up of internationally standardised components of well known brand leaders, enabling precise operation & control.
- Totally standardised interchangeable parts.
- EN-8/9 Alloy steel shafts and ground pins.
- Phosphor Bronze bushes.
- SKF/NBC bearings.
- Siemens/L&T/T.C. components on control panel.
- Checknuts lock system on main flywheel.
- Two eccentric impression adjustment bushes.
- Uniform platen pressure.
- Robust, good looking, silent and efficient.
- Machine is equipped with Electromagnetic clutch.
DOUBLE SIDE NOTE BOOK MAKING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-002
With or without Automation Sheet Feeder, available in 36" and 42" sizes, of very simple and practical construction, rules papers in one direction on both sides, either straight-through or stop, in one or two colours at a time. The machine operators on ball bearings and has attachments of slitting and perforating. Output about 8 to 10 reams per hour.
ECCENTRIC SLOTTER, Cat No. : PCM-015
This robust machine is highly reputed for accuracy and quality. The machine is provided with three slotting heads and one corner head. These head can be set quickly and accurately by handle. Screw arrangement is provided for adjustment of side cutter after regrinding.
Size Solt Depth. (Max.) Motor H.P.
65" 15" 2
75" 18" 3
85" 18" 5
95" 18" 7.5
FILM LAMINATION MACHINES, Cat No. : PCM-001
Film Lamination Machine is particularly designed to meet the requirement of film lamination jobs on Posters, Greeting Cards, Book Titles, Card Board Cartons, Folding Boxes, etc. Window cum Plain Laminating Machines and Thermal Laminating machines are also available.
SIZE H.P. Gr.Wt. FLOOR
24" 2 H.P. 1.2 MT 60" X 72"
30" 2 H.P. 1.5 MT 70" X 80"
36" 3 H.P. 1.8 MT 78" X 82"
42" 3 H.P. 2.0 MT 85" X 90"
HEAVY DUTY PLATEN PUCHING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-011
This heavy duty PLATEN PUNCHING CREASING & EMBOSSING press is manfactured for creasing and punching of cardboard cartoons as well as corrugated boxes. This robust machine is easy to handle, sturdy in construction and can withstand heavy strain in continuous operation. An ideal machine has been now offered by Asian Power Cyclopes to fulfill the evergrowing demand of packaging industries.
Size Stroke P.M. H.P.
25" x 37" 25 3
31" x 41" 20 7.5
34" x 48" 20 7.5
HIGH SPEED ROTARY SHEET CUTTING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-014
The perfectly built & designed to increase production and fine cutting of corrugated board without damaging the flutes of the board as well as plain paper. As a perfect alternative to Hand Operated Board Cutting Machine. It is possible to use the machine as an independent unit or it can also be attached with the Corrugating Machine. If required P.I.V. Gear Box is provided to ensure accurate cutting of the sheet as per required length and easy to adjust and operate. Delivery Conveyor Stand provided to carry the sheets.
Size Cutting Width Cutting Length Sheet Output Motor H.P.
42" 40" 20" / 80" 20 / 70 2
52" 50" 20" / 80" 20 / 60 3
62" 60" 20" / 80" 20 / 60 3
75" 72" 20" / 80" 20 / 60 5
85" 82" 20" / 80" 20 / 60 7.5
HOLOGRAPHIC EMBOSSING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-017
- For Best Results Sim & Pressure Rollers are Hard chrome plated
- Simplex floating Unwind and Rewind Manually
- All Tension zone feed back by load cells
- Rewind Tension controlled by Particle Magnetic powder brake 2.5 kgm
- Automatic Tempratur Control Mechanism
- Digital A.C. Drive
- High Quality Pneumatic system used.
- Maximum Print Area :- 250 mm
- Maximum Design Speed :- 0- 50 mtrs per minute
- Maximum Unwind Diameter :- 400 mm
- Maximum rewind Diameter :- 400 mm
- Power Consumption :- 7 K. W.
- Main Drive :- 2 H.P. Single Phase A.C. Motor
- Air consumption :- 100 psi
- Over all Dimensions :- 1945 length x 1000 mm (W) x 1200 mm (H)
- Weight of Machine :- 1000 kgs (App.)
Paper Bag Making Machines, Cat No. : PCM-30
Modern Paper Bag Making Machines for manufacture of Flat and Satchel Paper Bags from kraft paper, vegetable parchment, poster, glassine and other papers of similar nature. These paper bag making machines have been designed incorporating latest improvements and are available for manufacture of different ranges of paper bags for packing of foodstuffs, confectionery, readymade garments, tobacco and snuff, ice cream and many other items.
These paper bag making machines are of excellent construction, all parts arranged in a most accessible way, making operation and adjustments simple and easy. These machines work on the beater principle i.e. the tubed web is separated into the required tube length by a rotary beater against a serrated plate. These paper bag making machines are also supplied with flexographic printing (aniline printing) attachment for the production of the printed bags in huge quantities.
These paper bag making machines consist of the following units:Unwind Unit for paper Reels, with side adjustment, and Tension Control arrangement with hand brake. Pasting Units of side seam and bottom. Bag Cutting Device. Pressure Rubber Rings on the steel rolls as it fed to delivery drum. Rotary Drum Delivery with deli very board to stock bags.
- Machines are of rigid and robust construction to avoid vibration.
- Heavy duty and high speed machines with automatic roller driven system, Ball Bearing type.
- All parts arranged in a most accessible way, making operation and adjustments simple and quick.
- Very little wear and tear though machines are for enormous output.
- Change of Size is easy and can be done in just about 15-20 minutes.
- Lengths of bags by change of gears, changeable centimeter to centimeter.
- Machine is supplied with one size plate and gear for manufacture of one size of bag, as standard accessories. Further size plate for flat and satchel bags, and gears can be supplied at extra charge. Optional Equipment at Extra Cost :
- Counting Unit can be provided to count the number of bags made.
- Two colour Flexographic (Aniline) Printing Attachment, printing by rubber stereos, rubber stereos to be affixed by rubber pasting solution or by double adhesive tape.
- Printing attachment is supplied with on size of printing cylinder.
- Printing attachment also can be supplied with lengthways slitting device with three slitting knives. Adjustment of sizes of Bags:
- Adjustment of sizes of Bags is affected in width by only changing the flat bag plate or satchel bag plate. The required length of tube is obtained by interchanging gear wheels on which one tooth represents one centimeter in length. The length of tube is equivalent to the length of bag plus 2 to 3 cm. for the bottom fold.
- Width of Paper Reel :
- Width of paper reel be fed, is according to the width of the bag, and is obtained as under:
- Flat Bags: Twice the bag width plus 2-3 cm. for the length seam.
- Satchel Bags: Twice the bag width plus four time the depth of gusset, plus 2-3 cm. for the length seam.The length of bag or tube does not influence the width of reel
PAPER NAPKIN MAKING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-019
Maximum Paper Width : 12" / 14" Maximum Unwinding Dia : 40" / 42" Standard Core Inner Dia of Parent Roll : 2.5"/4" Cutting Range : 8" to 14" Maximum Capacity /8 Hours : 1,00,000 PCS Variable Speed Drive : 2H.P. Single Phase and 50 Ohms. Space Required : 8" x 6" x 5" Approx. Wt. : 1,800 KG.
- Side Adjustment of Roll Position
- Auto-Tension Control System
- Two Color Flexo - Graphic Printing
- Each Printing Unit Consists:
- Stereo Cylinder Changeable from 8" to 14".
- Stereo Cylinder Sides.
- Forward & Backward Adjustments for Color Matching.
- Online Multi - Color Registration.
- One Ink Roller Dipped in Duct.
- One Ink Carrying Roller could be adjustable for the required Ink. Two Embossing Unit
- Male / Female Embossing Unit comprising one hard chrome plated Design Roller attached with Paper ball Roll.
- Ordinary Embossing Unit comprising one Burfi Design Roll attached with Rubber Roll. Folding Unit
- Rotary Cutting System.
- One Drum.
- Stacking Platform.
- Automatic of Counting of Any Nos. or 50 (one-up system).
- Online Cutting Adjustment. Other Features
- All Rollers are Dynamically Balanced.
- Standard Bearings are used.
- Automatic Lubrication System. Optional
- Power Roll Lift.
- Web Aligner.
- Any No. of Printing Units.
- Any No. of Male / Female Embossing Units.
- Point Cutting 8" to 14".
PAPER PERFORATION DIE SETS, Cat No. : PCM-007
The versatile machine accommodates paper perforating DIE SETS in all size i.e. round holes, oval holes, square holes etc.
PAPER PLATE MAKING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-40
MFRS OF PAPER PLATE MAKING MACHINE
Semi Automatic Hydraulic Paper Plate Making Machine equipped with 1 H.P. Electric Motor. This machine can make plates from 4" to 12". Production is 500 Pcs (App.) per hour.GROOVED PAPER PLATE MAKING MACHINE
This machine is a manual machine that can make Grooved plates and bowl. Production 500 Pcs (App.) per hour.
SEMI AUTOMATIC PUNCHING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-006
A semi-automatic punching machine powered by 3 Phase 1.5 HP motor. The punching cycle is controlled by a clutch which is operated by a foot pedal. Sheets to be punched are fed by hand in lifts of 1 / 8" (3mm) approx. This model has a working length of 25" max. and speed of 700 to 800 strokes / hour.
SHEET GLUING (PASTING MACHINE), Cat No. : PCM-013
This machine is exclusively designed and manufactured for the pasting of corrugated sheets of different ply. Simple in design, strong in construction, easy to operate and is assured of faultless working during continuous operation. The rolls of the machine are smoothly finished to ensure even impression of the boards after lamination.Size Motor H.p. 62" 0.5 72" 1 85" 1 102" 1.5
SHEET PRESSING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-018
With a view to obtain strong and even board NEELKANTH has fabricated a stongly built machine mounted on just two screws to press corrugated sheets of different ply. The pressure on sheets is regularised by spring action which gives an even impression to the pressed sheets.Size Motor H.P. 65" X 75" 2 H.P. 65" X 105" 3 H.P.
SINGLE FACE CORRUGATING MACHINE (VERTICAL TYPE), Cat No. : PCM-012
Asian Power Cyclopes offers another Single Face Paper Corrugating making machine for productivity as well as efficiency. The Flute Rolls are perfectly finished thereby giving an even impression of the board. Manual operated Twin Shaft Reel Stand with two unwinding shafts is provided with the machine. The machine is sturdy in construction, simple to operate and easy to handle. Electric Heaters are provided for lamination of board.
Size Output RE / PM Heating Load Approx. Motor H.p. 42" 100 19 KW 3 45" 100 21 KW 5 52" 100 21 KW 5 62" 100 24 KW 7.5 75" 100 30 KW 10 85" 100 36 KW 10
Single Face Paper Corrugating Machine (Oblique Type), Cat No. : PCM-009
Paper corrugating machine with considrable increase in efficiency and production. Flute rollsthe most important features of the machine are minutely finished and gives perfect impression on the board. The machine has motorised self loading twin shaft reel stand with two unwinding shafts thereby saving time and easy to operate. Electric Heaters are provided for perfect lamination of board. Size Output RE / PM Heating Load Approx. Motor H.p.
42" 100 19 KW 3 45" 100 21 KW 5 52" 100 21 KW 5 62" 100 24 KW 7.5 75" 100 36 KW 7.5 85" 100 45 KW 10
STRAIGHT STICHER, Cat No. : PCM-017
Suitable for cardboard, corrugated board using round or flat wire Adjustment lead upto 5/10" (8mm) , 5/8" (16 mm) Available in armlength of 20", 30", 42" and 48" Speed upto 300 stiches per minute.
THREAD BOOK SEWING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-005
Thread Book Sewing Machine RS 201 for Hand Feed is ideally suitable for small editions for professional binders. The machine is well known and approved as a valuable asset in book binding industry.Technical Data Maximum size of Book 460x250mm 18'' x9 3/4'' Minimum size of Book 100x80mm 4'' x3 1/4'' Net weight (approx.) 700 kgs. Gross weight (approx.) 900 kgs. Speed 70 sections p.m. Motor 0.5 H.P. 1440 R. P. M. Space required 5' X5' Provided with Magnetic Brake
THREAD BOOK SEWING MACHINE, Cat No. : WM-35
Asian Thread Book Sewing Machine for Hand Feed is ideally suitable for small editions for professional binders. The machine is well known and approved as a valuable asset in book binding industry.Technical Data Maximum size of Book 460x250mm 18'' x9 3/4'' Minimum size of Book 100x80mm 4'' x3 1/4'' Net weight (approx.) 700 kgs. Gross weight (approx.) 900 kgs. Speed 70 sections p.m. Motor 0.5 H.P. 1440 R. P. M. Space required 5' X5' Provided with Magnetic Brake
TOILET ROLL MAKING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-020
Products Specification The log rewinder is available in 1650 mm, 1850 mm and 2050 mm sizes also Toilet roll online sliting type model is available in 610 mm and 1020 mm size maximum only. Male -female type embossing set is also available in place of rubber to metal type of embossing. With log rewinder, band saw / log saw is available.
VARNISH COATING MACHINES / UV COATING MACHINES, Cat No. : WM-001
Varnishing cum UV Coating Machine is for coating synthetic varnish, aqua varnish, etc on paper, duplex and craft paper, etc. The machine is fitted with Roller Bearings, which ensure smooth and light running of machine. The Machine is Semi Automatic and leave impression of Varnish only when paper is fed. Thus, saves wastage of material, time and money. Wide variety of Offline & Online UV Curing System is available.
WIRE RING BINDING & CLOSING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-008
This machine is required to complete the WIRE-RING binding sequence after the wire element is manually inserted in the punched sheets. The closing cycle is pedal operated and power is derived by a 1 / 2 H.P. Motor through V-belts. The closing bar of the machine is adjustable over the range of WIRE-RING diameters i.e. 6 mm to 32 mm.
- Wire-ring binding has numerous applications in :
- Wall & Table Calenders ? Diaries ? Catalogues
- Brochures ? Visual Aids ? Visiting Card Albums
- Telephone Address Books ? Photo Albums ? Artist Sketch Books
- Commercial Publications ? Atlas & Maps ? School Note Books
- Cheque Books ? Memo Pads ? Hotel Menu Cards
- Technical Literature ? Exhibition Displays ? Pharma Visual - Aids
- Promotional Books ? Computer Manuals ? Fashion Catalogues
- Jewelery Design Books ? Annual Reports Advantages and Applications of Wire - ring Binding :
- Wire - ring binding offers many benefits over conventional binding methods such as :
- The book, once opened, stays open leaving one's hand free for other work.
- Pages can be removed easily without damaging other pages or binding.
- Books can be folded completely back to back without damaging the spine.
WIRE STITCHING MACHINE, Cat No. : PCM-004
For stitching of books, pamphlets etc. Far Hand and Treadle Drive, Stitching Capacity 9"/16" (adjustable-5"/16", 7"/16" and 9"/16"). Simple in operation. Also available for stitching capacities of 5"/16",7"/16" and 9"/16", and also 1" capacity for power drive.